Tuesday 22 January 2008

Death Dealers

Example

I've decided that, in order to apply some order to this blog, I'm going to put it in some kind of order. And it's going to be a monthly theme. This first month has, inadvertantly, ended up with a vaguely comic thread so I'm going to continue in that vein. Not sure what I'll do next month but I'll try to digitise a fair bit of the old vinyl. Ripping vinyl albums is a right old pain so I'll get out what I have time for and, hopefully, provide something interesting.

Meanwhile...

I found this whilst looking for the great "California Hippy Murders" By Red River Dave. Lucky for me it's also got a couple of Eddie Noack tunes, although they ain't his best.
The album is a collection of songs inspired by serial killers interspersed with interviews of the actual nutters 'explaining themselves'. The cover is a painting of Elvis by John Wayne Gacy...

Death Dealers

2 comments:

RYP said...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS RARE GEM, BongoPedro!

glauberovsky said...

this blog is totally insane...thanx for this an' the robin/zappa thing.

GLAUBER [brazil]